Table of Contents
Not to toot our own horn or anything, but toot toot.
Tampa Bay has secured its spot on TIME Magazine’s coveted World’s Greatest Places list.
Out of the 50 global destinations handpicked by the publication, TBAY has been recognized for its unparalleled offerings and waterfront attractions that leave visitors in awe. TBAY’s blend of urban and natural beauty, cultural richness, and endless entertainment now officially holds a candle to historic wonders of the world like Giza, Egypt — home to the Great Pyramids.
TIME says these are our key differentiators:
- Water Street’s urban oasis + the Tampa Edition hotel
- Sparkman Wharf and Tampa Riverwalk’s breathtaking views and bustling atmosphere
- And let’s not forget our icing on the cake — easy access to St. Pete’s vibrant art scene
- Or our award-winning beaches — Pass-a-Grille Beach and Clearwater
- Plus, Tampa International Airport’s new route to Heathrow Airport
These factors make it clear why TIME — and now the world — is taking notice of Tampa Bay’s magnetic allure.