We checked out the latest addition (had to) to the Water Street Tampa: The Tampa Edition.
The hotel will surely track in lots of domestic + international travelers, but it also feels like a place lots of locals will frequent. We have a few recs we trust you’ll love from our visit:
- Book a table at the fresh Greek restaurant Azure, and make sure you ask to sit on the balcony, which has a view of Amalie.
- The rooms are stocked with custom Le Labo products + the whole hotel is scented with white tea and jasmine that breeds serenity.
- Edition has seven restaurants + bars dreamed up by Michelin-starred chef John Fraser, and we can’t wait to check out Lilac — which serves up a modern Mediterranean menu.
- The lobby feels like a glam jungle with oodles of plants + a travertine pool table perfect for photo ops.
- The rooftop pool was arguably our fave spot at the hotel — with its bougainvillea-covered terraces + bar. Check out our reel to transport yourself to the space.