Earlier this month, Tampa Bay Inno recognized 35 local companies in its annual Flame Awards.
We know that sometimes talking tech, numbers, facts, and figures can feel like a total snooze fest, so we’re here to spice things up.
Here are five of our top Tampa Bay-based movers and shakers, heating up the global playing field + setting our region ablaze.
🎟 Satisfi Labs
- They created the AI chat you use when you need help buying tickets to watch the Tampa Bay Lightning, Tampa Bay Rays, or Tampa Bay Buccaneers in action.
- Think: Those 24/7 help chats when you go to a website.
- If you’ve ever worked behind a digital cash register — you know there are a ton of buttons you have to click correctly to make a sale. Omnivore streamlines the job by combining the average cash register with digital software.
- Think: Those touchscreen cash registers that employees flip around for your signature — they seem to be everywhere.
🍞 Base Culture
- No matter how you slice it, this natural food brand is known for supplying Tampa Bay with paleo, grain-free, and gluten-free frozen baked goods. Products are sold at Whole Foods Market, Sprouts, and Fresh Market.
- Think: Healthy loaves of bread, different kinds of nut butter, and more.
- This health tech company is focused on creating a skin cancer drug that will help treat patients with advanced melanoma.
- Think: An injection you’d get at the hospital to help ease symptoms and slow melanoma.
🎥 Vū Technologies Corp.