There’s no dill-emma worse than gearing up to play a game, but not knowing where to play it. That’s why we’re sharing 12 spots in the Tampa Bay area where you can play Pickleball, a sport that combines the elements of tennis, badminton, and ping pong that’s suitable for all ages + skill levels.
Hillsborough outdoor courts
- Copeland Park, 11001 N. 15th St. | North Tampa | Four free lit courts
- Cuscaden Park, 2900 N. 15th St. | Ybor City | Six free courts, access to lights
- Foster Park, 4700 S. Clark Ave. | Fair Oaks-Manhattan Manor | Two free courts with portable nets
- Julian B. Lane Riverfront Park, 1001 N. Blvd. | West Riverfront | Two free permanent courts, two free temporary courts
- Madison Street Park, 1224 E. Madison St. | Channel District | One free court
- Rowlett Park, 2401 E. Yukon St. | Temple Terrace | Eight free courts
- Vila Brothers Park, 700 N. Armenia Ave. | West Tampa | Two free courts
Pinellas outdoor courts
- Booker Creek Park, 2300 13th Ave. N. | North Kenwood | Free lighted court
- Coquina Key Sports Complex, 3595 Locust St. SE. | Coquina Key | Six free courts
- Crescent Lake Park, 1320 5th St. N. | Crescent Lake | Six courts, available to rent
- Fossil Park Sports Complex, 6635 Dr. MLK Jr. St. N. | Fossil Park | Six free lit courts
- Walter Fuller Sports Complex, 7891 26th Ave. N. | Holiday Park | Four free courts, reservations available
Ybor City will gain its very own Pickleball club this year. Tampa Pickleball Crew is opening the city’s first indoor Pickleball facility at 28,000 sqft. The facility at 1701 E. 2nd Ave. is set to feature seven courts, and is currently under construction.
You can sign up to become a founding member online.
Join the community
You can also take part in the Tampa Bay Pickleball Facebook page to check out local Pickleball events, suggestions, and meet-ups.