Bundle up...er throw on a light sweatshirt. Forecasters predict temps will stay in the low 70s-50s this weekend. This is the time of year some of us wait all sweaty, rage-inducing summer for.
Here’s a few of our top picks for getting outside this weekend.
- Might we suggest a Downtown Tampa date night at the Riverwalk, plus roaming Water Street Tampa’s new holiday installation?
- There are absolutely too many events going on this weekend, but the Florida Craft Art Festival, the Winter Village at Curtis Hixon, Winter Wonder Wharf, and the Sunshine City Smokeout are all fantastic outdoor options.
- Consider a ride aboard the Cross Bay Ferry for a scenic cruise. Hop on in Downtown Tampa or St. Pete.
- We love biking, hammocking with a local read, or hitting up the volleyball courts at North Shore Park.
- Explore a new park —our faves are Boca Ciega Millennium Park and Picnic Island Park.