Grab the stuffing, it’s time for Thanksgiving. Here are a few ways to celebrate the holiday in the Tampa Bay area:
- Thanksgiving Centerpiece Workshop | Tuesday, Nov. 21 | 7-9 p.m. | Joyful Notion, 615 Channelside Dr., Ste. 119, Tampa | $75
- DTSP Ultimate Bar Crawls: Turkey Trot | Wednesday, Nov. 22 | 7 p.m.-1 a.m. | Park & Rec DTSP, 100 Fourth St. S., St. Petersburg | $36
- Thanksgiving Eve at Armature Works | Wednesday, Nov. 22 | 8 p.m.-12 a.m. | 1910 N. Ola Ave., Tampa | Free with RSVP
- Thanksgiving Bluegrass Festival | Thursday, Nov. 23-Saturday, Nov. 25 | Times vary | Florida Sand Music Ranch, 85 Myers Rd., Brooksville | $20+
- Thanksgiving Art and Craft Festival | Saturday, Nov. 25-Sunday, Nov 26 | 10 a.m.-5 p.m. | 1 N. Pinellas Ave., Tarpon Springs | Free
We also rounded up some of the turkey trots going on this week. Have fun out there, TBAY.