- The Sunshine City has 244 miles of shoreline, meaning there’s almost always a free spot in the sand. Plant your seat at one of our secret beaches.
- Take in a Rays game at Tropicana Field.
- Runners, paddleboarders, walkers, rollerbladers, cyclists and other outdoorsy folk can cruise along the St. Pete Pier.
- Reel in a catch at the world’s longest fishing pier, found along the Sunshine Skyway Bridge.
- Book tickets to world class museums and galleries like The Dalí, the Imagine Museum, the Morean Arts Center, or Fairgrounds St. Pete.
- Stop by one of the Burg’s many pup-friendly breweries or eateries WalletHub says St. Pete is the third most pet-friendly city in the US.
Let us know why you love living in the Sunshine City.