Looking for something new to try with friends?
Allow us to suggest the TBAYtoday SunRunner Bar Crawl, an activity we put together based on the bus system’s stops + nearby bars. The best part? No DD required.
Heads up: We’re starting the crawl at the 6th Ave. S. stop, beach bound, and looping back to the same stop.
- Stop one: 5th Street N. | Emerald Bar | ~3-minute walk
- Stop two: 8th Street N. | The Floridian Social | ~4-minute walk
- Stop three: 13th Street N. | Green Bench Brewing Co. | ~3-minute walk
- Mid-way stop: 32nd Street N. | Stretch your legs with a ~10-minute walk to Cappy’s Pizza and grab a deep dish pie. Head back + hop on the Grand Central stop, ‘Burg bound.
- Stop five: 22nd Street S. | 3 Daughters Brewing or If I Brewed the World | ~2-minute walk
- Stop six: 13th Street S. | Enigma | ~4-minute walk
- Last stop: Back to the 6th Ave. S. stop
Feel free to mix it up and change which bars you visit — if you try, be sure to send us photos and let us know how it went.