Table of Contents
Spirits are high, and seasons are bright. We’ve put together some local winter activities, restaurants, and experiences to spruce up your winter weekends.
👟 Start with a stroll
Enjoy the lights and decorations around Tampa Bay by moseying around these festive locations.
- Symphony in Lights at the Shops at Wiregrass will be on display nightly from 6-9 p.m. through December. Shop for holiday gifts, then enjoy the dazzling lights and holiday harmonies.
- The Winter Village lights up Curtis Hixon Park with festive cheer. Grab a drink from the café and enjoy the Tampa River Walk all aglow.
- The Temple Terrace neighborhood puts on a light show every year, and this one can be enjoyed from the comfort of your car. Check-in on its Facebook page for updates.
🥂 Cheery cheers
We highly suggest grabbing a drink or festive bite with one of these holiday pop-ups.
- Intermezzo Coffee & Cocktails will host the Miracle at Mezzo. Enjoy jolly drinks and kitschy decor throughout December.
- Sippin’ Santa — which brings tiki-themed drinks to the holiday cheer — will make its debut in Dunedin, located at The Honu Restaurant and Tiki Bar. If Santa can surf, he’d drink here.
❄️ Winter Activities
- Do figure-eights at Tampa’s only outdoor skating rink at Winter Village. Individual tickets are $17 and include skate rentals.
- History buffs should head to the Henry B. Plant Museum (401 W. Kennedy Blvd.) for the Victorian Christmas Stroll, which offers a look into the history of Christmases past. Tickets are $18 for adults.
- ZooTampa hosts one of Tampa Bay’s largest light displays. Take the family to Christmas in the Wild, which offers six different festive realms, shows, and the Twinkletown Marketplace.