Move over Electric Daisy Carnival.
Sunset Music Festival is this weekend, Saturday, May 27 + Sunday, May 28. Tampa’s massive electronic music dance party takes over Raymond James Stadium’s North Lot from 4 p.m.-12 a.m. — but you have to bring the party.
This year’s lineup includes DJs like AC Slater, Audien, Adventure Club, Bear Grillz + Bad News Bears, and Dr. Fresch. Check out the other acts.
Get ready to pull out those crochet dresses, sparkly cowboy hats, and all the glitter — we’re laying out some tips to make the show stress free.
- Make sure to keep hydrated (with water) before and throughout the festival. There’s free water stations littered throughout the festival grounds — and you can buy a reusable water bottle to sip on while you jive. Preorder one now. Pro tip: Fill up a camel bag with water, so you don’t have to navigate through crowds in order to drink up.
- Keep the summer vibes flowin’ at the festival’s preparties and afterparties. There’s events booked for the Ritz Ybor and TK Lounge. Buy tickets.
- Don’t want to worry about losing your wallet or keys while dancing? You can rent lockers (with chargers for your phone) for $50. Reserve online.
- We recommend earplugs if you love the music but want to protect your ears.
- Staying into the night? Consider packing a hoodie or scarf to wrap up when it cools off.
- Set up that ride before the weekend arrives. Getting out of RayJay can be extremely difficult (hello fellow “Eras Tour” attendees) so plan on walking to the Rooms To Go, Hooters, or another spot a little ways from the stadium to call that Uber or Lyft.
- Carpooling for the day? There’s parking available for $43 per day (VIP $54) in the lot south of Raymond James Stadium on Tampa Bay Blvd., according to the festival. Book online or bring a credit or debit card, they’re cashless.
Tickets run $105 for a two-day pass, and there’s deals for those buying four tickets for the whole friend group. But hurry, tickets are going fast.