Tampa Bay might just be the most romantic place to celebrate Valentine’s Day, between the idyllic views, world-class restaurants, and of course, the balmy February temps.
It’s time to make those reservations. Here’s a few special suggestions for you and your boo:
- Still haven’t checked out the glitzy Tampa Edition? One of the boutique hotel’s signature restaurants, Lilac, is offering a prixe fix menu from Friday, Feb. 10-Tuesday, Feb. 14, for $175 per person. Pro tip: arrive early for a rooftop drink at Azure or a round of pool in the lobby.
- Central Avenue’s Italy Bottega is serving up heart-shaped, lobster-stuffed ravioli just for the holiday.
- Make the most of the 70 and 80 degree weather with an elegant meal at Sal Y Mar. The rooftop bar overlooks the downtown skyline and is offering a $250 sumptuous three-course dinner for two. Highlights include seared sea scallops with chorizo honey butter and Chilean sea bass.
- Treat your beloved seafood fanatic to a rare Tuesday night out at the Columbia. The iconic Tampa spot’s Valentine’s menu includes Gulf oysters and olive oil pound cake.
- Prefer to cook your own five-star meal? Spend what you would pay for a meal out on a couple’s pottery class at You Do the Dishes. Make a reservation for V-day at the Tampa studio and your partner will have their fee waived.
- Gulfport’s beloved Pia’s Trattoria offers solid entrees like chicken piccata and fresh fish specials, ample desserts like sour orange pie or tiramisu, and that elusive ambiance with dripping candles and a greenery-coated patio.
- And there’s an option for those who don’t want to leave Fido at home. St. Pete’s Dog Bar is hosting a Valentine’s date night complete with filet mignon, live music, and chocolate cake.
*These spots will book up, call today.
Is there another spot we should add to our list? Let us know.