The 9,038-sqft tudor mansion sits on 1.45 acres with 464 yards of waterfront frontage — making it Davis Islands’ largest waterfront lot, according to the listing.
The sprawling home was originally built in 1932 by the G.A. Hanson Company for the Gulf Fertilizer founder Lem P. Woods and his wife for $12,000, according to Creative Loafing Tampa Bay. The company also built local spots like the historic Hillsborough Masonic Lodge.
Here are a few fast facts about the property:
- 7 bedrooms + 9 baths
- Boat house
- Gourmet kitchen with wine cellar
- 3 docks
- 3 fireplaces
- Wooden-beamed living room
Take a peek at the dreamhouse virtually via Instagram.