Bring on the groovin’ and finger lickin’ barbecue eats. The 12th annual Tampa Pig Jig takes over Julian B. Lane Park for the annual country music party this Saturday, Oct. 21.
Now that you’ve booked your tickets, here’s a few short deets:
- Doors open at 1 p.m. and the event runs through 10 p.m.
- Musical acts start at 1:30 p.m. and openers include The Head And The Heart, Shovels & Rope, and Amanda Shires. Headliner Riley Green takes the stage at 6:15 p.m.
- Food vendors include: Fuzzy’s Tacos, Aussie Grill, Graze, Chill Bros, Wicked Oak BBQ, The Brisket Shoppe, and Just Smokin’ BBQ.
- If you’re driving, parking is available downtown at Poe Parking Garage, Ft. Brooke Garage, Pam Iorio Parking Garage, Port Tampa Bay Parking Garage, Royal Street Regional Lot, and Twiggs Street Garage.
- Watch fireworks light up the sky over the Hillsborough River at 9:45 p.m.