Calling all single folks looking to discover if love is truly blind — Netflix’s hit dating show ''Love is Blind'' is looking for Tampa-based contestants.
Here’s how the show works:
- For ten days, participants have conversation dates with other contestants while staying in separate "pods.” The key: these pods are wired so contestants can hear each other but never catch a glimpse.
- The two can only meet face-to-face if a successful marriage proposal takes place.
- Once couples are engaged, they go on a vacation together to a resort where they can choose to take things up a notch — if ya know what we mean.
- After that, they move in together for four weeks and meet each other’s closest friends and family.
- Four weeks later, in front of a crowd and upon a wedding altar, the two must choose if they will tie the knot — or not.
If interested, here’s a link to the spicy 69-question form, asking potential participants personal questions.