Table of Contents
- Reggae Rise Up | Thursday, Mar. 16-Sunday, Mar. 19 | Vinoy Park, 501 5th Ave. NE, St. Petersburg | $70-$1,750 | Dive into performances from Wiz Khalifa, Rebelution, Dirty Heads, Damian Marley, and more on the scenic St. Pete waterfront.
- Innings Festival Florida | Saturday, Mar. 18-Sunday, Mar. 19 | 1 p.m. | Raymond James Stadium, 4201 N. Dale Mabry Hwy, Tampa | $110-$210 | Head over to RayJay for this Spring Training celebration + music festival with huge performers like Weezer, Japanese Breakfast, Imagine Dragons, and more.
- Marco Antonio Solís | Thursday, Mar. 30 | 8 p.m. | Amalie Arena, 401 Channelside Dr., Tampa | $35.75-$1,900 | Catch the legendary Mexican singer, songwriter, and producer’s “El Buki” World Tour.
- Tommy Prine | Thursday, Apr. 20 | 8 p.m. | Palladium Theater, 253 5th Ave. N., St. Petersburg | $25-$40 | Gulfport’s own John Prine passed away in 2020, but you can see his son’s soulful performance.
- 98 Rockfest | Friday, Apr. 21 | 6 p.m. | Amalie Arena, 401 Channelside Dr., Tampa | $35-$95 | Rock out to performances by Breaking Benjamin, Falling in Reverse, The Pretty Reckless, Beartooth, Bad Wolves, Dorothy, and more — VIP options available.
- Chase Rice | Friday, Apr. 28 | 7 p.m. | Jannus Live, 200 First Ave. N., St. Petersburg | $128 | The country superstar takes the stage on his “Way Down Yonder” tour.
- Morgan Wallen | Saturday, May. 6 | 7 p.m. | MidFlorida Credit Union Amphitheatre, 4801 U.S. Highway 301 N., Tampa | $749 | Country singer-songwriter Morgan Wallen performs radio hits like “More Than My Hometown” and “7 Summers” — along with special guests Ernest & Bailey Zimmerman.
- Free Pops in the Park | Sunday, May. 14 | 7:45 p.m. | Julian B. Lane Riverfront Park, 1001 N. Blvd., Tampa | Free | Bring your sweetie or fam to the waterfront for a lovely Florida Orchestra concert under the stars — make sure to bring a blanket and snacks.
- Rainbow Kitten Surprise | Thursday, May. 18 | 8 p.m. | Jannus Live, 200 First Ave. N., St. Petersburg | $112 | No need for “Painkillers” when jammin’ out to this alt-rock indie band.