Last week we asked you which Tampa Bay neighborhood or area needs its own Trader Joe’s. And y’all… you responded so swiftly and passionately.
Your voices deserve to be heard. So let’s dive into the list of areas craving everyone’s favorite quirky + unique grocery chain.
- “I think we could use a Trader Joe’s in Wesley Chapel on SR 56 just East of Wiregrass Mall. This area is exploding with new housing; many of the new residents are young families. I live in Zephyrhills and know we would never get one here, but WC is close enough to get to easily. The economic opportunity is there in Wesley Chapel.” - Amy W.
- Three readers said Westchase needed a TJ’s (we’re looking at you, Stephanie B., Tina A., and Ruslana K.)
- “North Tampa” - Joanne O.
- “Seminole Heights” - Caroline M.
- “Carrollwood/Northdale” - Katie
- “Citrus Park” - Schmellll
- “South of Gandy” - Gina B.
- “Gandy Blvd./Westshore” - Mary B.
- “Clearwater” - Paula G.
- “West Pinellas or the Seminole/Largo area” - Tom and Kathy O.
- “Seminole/Largo” - Rehab Y.
- “Brandon” - Kara G.
- “Fishhawk, or at least Brandon.” - Lauren F.