The end of October is nigh, TBAY. And it’s been a busy kickoff to the fall — with a plethora of new restaurant openings, live music, and the return of pleasantly-temperatured outdoor events.
Then take a peek at the answer key below.
2. ro — The latest spot to grab Asian cuisine in Hyde Park Village.
3. DASH — What new rideshare service launched in Tampa this month?
4. NoahKahan — The rugged rock star brought “Stick Season” to MIDFLORIDA in October.
6. Sesame — This new Tampa bagel bakery ships in its dough from NYC.
8. BlakeHighSchool — Super League Tampa will pay to upgrade this high school’s stadium.
10. PigJig — This iconic Tampa country music festival brought Mr. Paisely to town.
11. SHINEMuralFestival — This year 14 muralists completed works in this beloved festival.
1. HocusPocus — This Halloween flick played at Armature Works at Movies on the Lawn.
3. DUNE — What immersive art exhibit opened in Water Street Tampa this month?
5. DerekJeter — The former home of this legendary baseball player will be torn down.
7. NorthStraub — You can catch movie screenings at this St. Pete park during October.
9. YborCity — This historic TBAY area is likely home to a few friendly ghouls.