Hey, TBAY: We’re excited to introduce you to MORE HEALTH — one of our winners of the Publix Giveback Giveaway. Get to know this local nonprofit and learn about the important work they do for the community.
Education in power — especially for K-12 students learning the skills that will shape their future.
That’s why the work MORE HEALTH does to provide engaging health + safety lessons to local schools is so important.
Here’s how they’re making an impact:
🍎 How MORE HEALTH helps TBAY kids
Serving 4.4 million students over its 34 years, MORE HEALTH works to:
- Bring health education to life with fun, interactive, grade-specific lessons, like nutrition, dental hygiene, firearm safety, skin cancer prevention, and more.
- Empower kids to adopt healthy habits + become positive advocates for themselves and the community.
- Provide scientifically accurate information matched to state standards and endorsed by school districts, law enforcement, and local hospitals.
- Work with community partners, such as Tampa General and John Hopkins All Children’s Hospital, to provide lessons at no cost.
🤝 How to support MORE HEALTH
Help MORE HEALTH continue making a difference by:
- Making a donation (Pro tip: #GivingTuesday is Nov. 28)
- Becoming a partner
- Following them on Instagram or Facebook